Here’s a quick look at who I am:
I have always had an interest in healthy eating and living and as a busy mum of three teenage/adult children I understand the challenges involved in looking after ourselves and our families. I began my working career in the corporate world as an IT specialist and have worked in Melbourne and London. Prior to starting a family, my husband and I travelled the world learning about different cultures and ways of life. I was always fascinated by the in-built knowledge so many people from around the world seemed to have about the benefits of good nutrition. After returning home to Melbourne and whilst raising our family, my husband and I have been partners in our own business in the construction industry. During this time I have always maintained my interest in good nutrition and healthy living and decided to return to study and achieved a Bachelor of Health Science in Naturopathy.
As a Naturopath I can assist you to overcome or manage many health issues:
- Digestive system – IBS, crohn’s disease, diverticulitis etc.
- Allergies and food intolerances
- Fatigue and lack of energy
- Immune system – recurrent colds and flus
- Anxiety and stress
- Reproductive health from puberty through to menopause and beyond
- Skin issues – acne, eczema, rosacea, psoriasis
- General overall health and wellbeing
I love what I do and get great satisfaction seeing people inspired through education and empowerment to take control of their own health and wellbeing.