Love the Fitness industry? Looking for work with purpose? We want you !
Part-time position || 20-30 hours a week || Mix of Office, Personal Training and Group Fitness work
Take Shape Health & Fitness is a small established studio, specializing in a holistic small group approach to healthy living and fitness and we need a leader!
- Great team environment
- An established team with diverse programs
- Family/Flexible working environment
This is your opportunity
- A chance to become our new studio manager personal trainer and group fitness instructor you want to be in a Small established studio with multifaceted programs
- Future growth opportunities available
- This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic motivated person to join a dynamic and expanding studio
What Is Our Business About?
Inspire and motivate everyone, with an evidence and community based approach to create wellness, encouragement and support with a variety of the best programs, great service and value. We are a multi-faceted business from 1 on 1 PT, group fitness classes, small group PT, bootcamps and run programs. We also run a successful weight loss program and top it off with our adventure company where we get to take fitness out and about across Victoria and Interstate. We are a growing and diversifying business, always willing to give enthusiastic people a chance to join our team and create opportunities of growth.
What Do We Offer?
Take Shape Health and Fitness, with its studio in Alphington, provides staff with a positive, supportive, working environment that encourages team playing built on trust and communication. We ensure clients get the best from all aspects of the health and fitness industry. Our culture encourages the Take Shape team to develop and share knowledge by way of regular in house and external events to improve their education, and develop areas and opportunities from which the trainers and the business can grow.
What Will Be Your Responsibilities?
After your induction, you will be responsible for every day running of the studio. This will include sales, retention, marketing as well as general admin. You will be required to run classes and small group PT per timetable. and accommodating 1 on 1 PT with in a schedule providing motivation, high energy and encouragement to our clients. You will be required to attend training sessions minimum once a week and mandatory once a month to ensure you are up-to-date with our business and strategies.
Are You Right For Us?
You will need to be:
•Enthusiastic, caring and passionate to help people
•Need to have a strong sales and marketing background
•Managed either your own PT business or another health company for 3 years.
•Ideally be familiar with the mindbody software system
•Be able to lead with compassion and confidence, able to inspire everyone to be the best
•Confident, friendly personality, can build rapport and relationships with excellent communication skills
•Outstanding time management and organisational skills
•Degree or further education in business or marketing
•Min Certificate IV in Personal Training
•Ideally be confident indoor and outdoors
•Have experience in group fitness, HITT, Boxing, Spin
•First Aid and CPR Certified
•Current fitness registered
•Ambitious and reliable with an interest in a healthy, active lifestyle
•Interested in helping others succeed to action their health and wellness goals
What Benefits Are In It For You?
- Above industry standard hourly rate, with no rent based fees
- Suburb opportunity for personal development and unlimited scaling in the business
- Free membership to classes
- Discounts on massage/ myo for you and family
- Discount of merchandise
- Regular social events
- Discounts and opportunities to travel and be included in our adventure company
- Avenues to generate extra income and bonuses
- Complimentary access to work out in the studio at any time
- Annual education supplement to attend national and international training events
- Working with a small and invested team
- Opportunities to advance and be promoted
- Opportunities to head and run external programs
- Flexibility and freedom to design an implicated programs, workshops and classes
- Mentoring programs and workshops
- Christmas parties and social gatherings
- Direct involvement in the running and growing of the business
- A creative culture, where different personalities and training types are valued
If this is you contact Tracey Wright at Take Shape Health and Fitness.
Love the Fitness industry? Looking for work with purpose?
If you need more satisfaction, less stress, a new challenge with better work-life balance, then we can help jump start your transition to becoming a local Personal Trainer. Take Shape Health & Fitness is offering an ideal opportunity for a local parent with assistance in training you to become part of your local fitness community.
We are looking for an enthusiastic motivated person to join our community-based studio. We are looking for someone who loves helping others, who can relate to the needs of our clients and is a team player. You need to be willing to take group fitness classes including spin, boxing, HIITT and personal training. We will mentor help and support you in the various group fitness classes we run.
Contact us to discuss this opportunity